Our Tome of Planning is a hand-sewn 148-page notebook that is perfect for putting your affairs in order! 148 pages of heavy, 170 gsm calligraphy-friendly acid-free paper will keep your daily goings-on safe and secure for today and all your tomorrows.
Hey Meepling’s 12-month weekly undated planner is made with beautifully exposed hand-sewn binding that allows the notebook to lay flat, whether you’re a lefty or righty. Tuck those important missives in the handy dandy back pocket, and get to your week quickly with a built-in ribbon placement marker.
The Tome of Planning includes:
- 12 undated monthly spreads, with 4 weeks each month in between, so you can start at any time
- two trackers for a year’s worth of tracking: your mood, your habits, your status
- two annual calendars (please specify if you’d like 2021/2022, or 2022/2023!)
- a year in review page for a quick check — use it for birthdays, big events, or anything special!
- extra pages for notes for quick jotting down details
Each planner also comes with three of our A6 planner stickers to jump-start your planning and organizing.
Get your life plans in order!
How to order
Our Tomes of Planning are made to order! Simply add your Tome¬†to your cart (as well as any add-ons and upgrades)¬†and once your order is paid, we’ll craft your order and get it to you lickety-split! Check out our order processing times to know when to expect your new tome.
Personalize your Tome of Planning with extra flair
How can you make your Tome truly your own?
- Upgrade your cover to any color in our collection (or choose from beautiful prints and OOAK covers)
- Personalize the cover with your name or beautiful character artwork
- Flaunt that exposed binding with colorful options
- Create a mighty tome by adding more sheets to your 80-page notebook (or change out the default pages!
Check out our Build-A-Tome page for a full list of what you can change!
Table of contents
|Page 1||Title page
|Page 3||Year overview
|Page 4-5||Annual calendars (2021, 2022, or 2023)
|Undated spreads||12 months + 4 weeks each month